Best Practices for Fixed Asset ManagersDeveloping solid techniques for proper management of fixed assets
In the world of accounting, the savings potential of your improved fixed asset management is often overlooked. It’s difficult for you to find the time and tools to devote the attention to fixed assets that they deserve. Establishing the highest standards of depreciation accuracy and best practices in fixed asset management will pay off in savings and efficiency for:
- Corporate accountants managing fixed assets
- CFOs striving to optimize business efficiencies and plan capital budgets
- Government asset managers complying with GASB 34/35 standards
- CPAs providing tax, depreciation, and auditing services to your clients
- Nonprofit executives seeking to gain maximum leverage from already strained resources
The goal of this paper is to help you learn about best practices for fixed asset management and suggest tips for implementing them in your organization.
Download the white paper today!