MISys Manufacturing software offers all the functionality a small to medium-sized Sage 300 ERP manufacturing firm needs today.
When “good enough” isn’t good enough, you need better. Get started with Basic Manufacturing and experience how MISys Manufacturing software delivers on its promise to turn your Sage 300 ERP (formerly Sage ERP Accpac) software into an Industrial-Strength Manufacturing System.
Here are the top 10 reasons why manufacturers add MISys Manufacturing software:
- Track inventory in work-in-process (WIP). Other systems help you maintain an inventory. MISys is designed to help you maintain NO inventory. Like other inventory systems, MISys can tell you what you have in stock and where its located. For MISys Manufacturing customers, that’s simply not enough. Our customers enjoy a typical savings of 25% in inventory and associated carrying costs (like insurance, floor space, physical management, etc.) because MISys has the ability to order only what you need, when you need it.
- Link multiple suppliers to a single inventory item. Establish preferred vendors, volume purchase discounts.
- Explode multi-level bills of material.
- Track BOM revisions.
- Track job costs for manufacturing jobs.
- Use Standard Costing for inventory.
- Schedule production effectively to meet customer deadlines.
- Use time-phased MRP to buy only what is needed, WHEN it is needed.
- Track production on the shop floor.
The comprehensive building block for the modular MISys Manufacturing system. Control Sage 300 inventory levels of raw material and WIP, use multi-level bills of material, revise BOM’s, conduct physical inventory cycle counting, and process production work orders.
Analyze material shortages and automatically create all of the purchase orders needed to replenish inventory.
Predict the cost of every job and track performance as manufacturing orders for standard assemblies or special one-off items move through the shop.
Material Requirements Planning
Determine purchasing and production needs by analyzing current inventory, open orders and sales orders to spot impending shortages and respond by creating purchase and production orders.
Shop Floor Control
Accurately predict production costs based on estimated material, labor, and overhead, and then analyze the actual production costs.
Maintain a unique inventory sub-location for every item or assembly as raw materials, sub-assemblies, or finished goods in specific containers.
Track the elapsed time production workers spend on selected Jobs and Manufacturing Orders and automatically post to the Manufacturing Order.
If your needs are modest and your expertise is limited, then you can use MISys Query to create a quick report without having to learn about relational databases.
The Face of Today’s Manufacturing
MISys Manufacturing software integrates seamlessly with QuickBooks, Sage 50 US Edition, Sage 50 Canadian Edition, Sage 300 ERP accounting software to help you run your business. MISys Manufacturing software is simple to install, quick to implement and easy to use. You will be able to:
- Reduce inventory costs
- Eliminate purchasing errors
- Improve production efficiency
- Integrate manufacturing and accounting
- Analyze production costs more accurately
Contact Us Today For More Information
Contact us today to find out more about MISys Manufacturing