Technisoft is a Sage Endorsed Development Partner providing Service and Maintenance software solutions for more than 28 years. Technisoft provides multi award winning software solutions for field service, contracting, job cost management, preventative maintenance or general equipment servicing.
Technisoft’s flagship product, is a Sage Endorsed Solution that has been the recipient of multiple Sage Accpac Product of the Year awards. Service Manager links the different aspects of the Service process including:
- Quotations, Jobs, Projects, Invoices, Credits, Templates
- Job Planner, Labor Scheduling and Dispatch
- Response Tracking, Escalation Management
- Labor / Time Billing (Time Entry)
- Scheduled, Conditional and Interval Based Preventative Maintenance, including Tasks & Activities, Budgeting, Loadings for Labor & Parts Requirements calculated in advance
- Service Level Agreements / Contracts
- Warranty, Manufacturer/Vendor & Customer Returns (RAs)
- Serialized Tracking of Equipment
- Symptom, Fault, Solution Knowledge Base
- Metering (including conditional maintenance)
- Site and Equipment History
- Requisitions and Purchase Orders
- Work In Progress, Profit Analysis, Budgeting (4 levels), Job Summaries
- Financial Distribution Statistics by Site, Employee, Model, Industry, and more
- Notations, Instructions, including File Attachments and Follow-ups
- Fully securitized Employee and Customer Web Portals
- Smartphone/ iPad/Tablet/Notebook Mobile Field Solutions (online/offline)
- Integration to Sage 300 GL/AR/IC/AP/PO/SN/LT/CRM
- Service Centers / Branches / Departments / Divisions, and more.
Technisoft Report Manager provides a central point from which you can manage and run custom Crystal Reports from any Sage 300 program. Major functions in Report Manager include:
- Provides a single point from which you can manage and run any custom Sage 300 report/s.
- Build custom report interfaces based on specific business requirements and specific user requirements.
- Open reports in Crystal Designer from within Report Manager.
- Auto retrieve parameters from Crystal Reports.
- Create unlimited report parameters.
- Create unlimited Sage 300 Finders, Text fields, Dates, Drop-down lists and Check boxes to provide easy selection of data.
- Use the default Sage 300 Finders provided with Report Manager.
- Add unlimited logical report groupings to make it easy for end users to determine what to run, and when.
- Assign User Permissions by report. The end user will be presented with a list of the custom reports that they have permission to run. i.e., administer and control what reports specific users have access to.
- Report Manager can run independently of Sage 300 (though Sage 300 with at least one LanPak must be installed).
- Import/Export of reports allows for easy transfer of reports to customers or employees within a company.
- Save and copy existing reports across report groupings.
- Preview reports and user interfaces.
- Schedule reports to run automatically on a regular basis and send them to the printer or to PDF.
- Compatible with Sage 300 Standard (100) Advanced (200) & Premium (500) from versions 5.1, and above.
- Supports all Sage 300 databases.
- Licensing is easy. Purchase one copy of Technisoft Report Manager and deploy it for all your companies. No additional company licenses are required.
- Full manual and HTML help included.